The New Beginning
Enter our essay contest for a chance to win a $50 gift card to Prince Kuhio Plaza!
Hurry the last day to enter is Friday, January 22nd.
- No more than 1000 words (previously 800 words)
- Single spaced, 12 pt, Times New Roman Font
- Includes an Introduction, an Essay body of 4-5 paragraphs, and a Conclusion.
- Includes a Bibliography. This bibliography must include several sources. Two of these sources must be,
ESSAY CONTENT & SEQUENCE
- A brief review of the history of the US space program.
- A review of the Challenger space program including,
- It's birth and construction
- It's purpose and use
- Successes of its previous missions
- The names and some background information about each member of the Challenger's last crew.
- One paragraph about Hawaii native Ellison Onizuka.
- A brief review about the Challenger's last flight.
- A review of what NASA learned from the Challenger's explosion and how what they learned has improved their space programs.
SUBMIT YOUR COMPLETED ESSAY TO,
Mahalo to Universal Kempo Karate Schools in Keaau for their prize donation for this event.